Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Do I need a cover or something to block the rain


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:36 AM
Virginia Virginia is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Default Do I need a cover or something to block the rain

Hi Ron, A frequent reader a first time poster. I want to thank you for giving me the inspiration and knowledge to grow the hydro way. Ok, on to my question. I have built a 6 plant 2 liter system with plants 10" apart. I am planning on putting it on our condo deck with my(soil)container veggies and flowers. Do I need a cover or something to block the rain that we often have in Virginia this time of year? Will the rain effect the PH or screw up the nutrient solution? or will I take a chance on damage from thunderstorms? What do you suggest? Very Grateful, Virginia420

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.