Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

I started my plants in small rockwool cubes.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-11-2009, 06:34 AM
toast toast is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default I started my plants in small rockwool cubes.

I started my plants in small rockwool cubes. I put the cubes in the cups with grow rocks. If I wet the rockwool cubes every half hour or so, am I going to get root/stem rot in the cubes?

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.