Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

What is this on my cucumber seedlings?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Seanc Seanc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Default What is this on my cucumber seedlings?

I recently torn my entire grow room Dow and sterilized everything because I thought it had powdery mildew. I just replanted the cucumbers and this white stuff has re-appeared, thoughts anyone please.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1333
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	2633  
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.