Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

how big to cut 2 liter bottles


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-30-2009, 06:44 AM
Rey Rey is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Default how big to cut 2 liter bottles

Hi, my name is Rey and I have a ? I down loaded a Picture of a 11 plant, do it yourself hydroponic
system from your page, but it doesn't tell me how big to cut 2 liter bottles, what size pump I need,
how do you keep plants from falling over as they grow. I'm new at this, and I really want to start
soon. Any info. you can give me will help. The stuff I got from your page has been wonderful so far,
but I need more. Please help
Rey

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.