Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

it could get pretty cold down there.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-07-2009, 12:38 AM
HPS HPS is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Default it could get pretty cold down there.

Ron, I am using the 11-plant sys, in my basement. I have no problems during the veg. Stage, but when I plan on going 12-12 for flowering it could get pretty cold down there. My house water pipes never freeze even in the coldest of winter, but it still probably gets down to the 40's. What do I do for heat-small heater? Do I place it inside my grow area? How will low temp. affect my plants? What about the temp. of my reservoir? How do I run my heater along with my lights and not get too much heat? It will be o.k. during the 12 hrs off, but I am worried when the lights will be on.. 6'x 6'x 6' 2-400w MH, 175 hps will be added just before flowering stage. Please help me. - "Cold in them thare basements"

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.