Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

cheep growing solution


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Nutri Nutri is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default cheep growing solution

Hello Ron (or whomever can answerer my query) I just started out on my hydroponic quest and I was trying to find some cheep growing solution. I remember finding a place on the web that had some in dry form for only $5.00 or sow. But please give me any information you might have. I'm just a beginner.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.