Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

time plants should stay in the solution


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Jason Jason is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Default time plants should stay in the solution

Dear Ron, I have used your plans for the 11 plant system, thanks for providing them, although I am a bit confused on the amount of time the plants should stay in and out of the solution. I am planning on growing container tomatoes in my green house the aggregate that I will be using is leca or the puffed clay. I would also appreciate advice on the best seed starting method. Many Thanks, Jason

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.