Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

hydro veggies taste more like they were grown in soil?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Chemical boy Chemical boy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default hydro veggies taste more like they were grown in soil?

Hi Ron, great place! My question is how can I make my hydro veggies taste more like they were grown in soil? I've got the hydro thang down except for this last mystery. I'm using general hydro 3 part formula...I'm not sure if I need to just run straight water through the ebb and flow the last week of flowering or if there's an additive that I can put in the water. Any tips for a less chemical taste?

Chemical boy

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.