Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

a question on timing


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-12-2009, 05:35 AM
starte starte is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default a question on timing

Hey Ron, great site!

I built the 11 plant garden and it's working fine but I have a question on timing because I've seen a dozen different answers. I'm currently using grow rocks supporting a 1" rockwool starter cube with my "tomato" plants and my timer is set for 15 on and 1:45 off because I want the rockwool to drain well. Do you think 15 on 45 off would be too much?

I've also noticed a pinkish brown leaf tip (just the tip) here and there, on my seedlings, but other than that the plants seems ok. I don't have a TDS meter yet so I'm just winging it. Is that from over fertilizing the seedlings?

Thank you for your time.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.