Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

new hydroponic setup


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Victoria Victoria is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 8
Default new hydroponic setup

I am starting an 8 pot hydroponic setup which has 3 inch net pots in a 4 gallon reservoir (eBay) . It comes with a 4 tube fluorescent (2 red/2 blue) light, the pump and all accessories except seeds and nutrients. The set is made of black plastic. I am contemplating organic nutrients for better flavor but wondered if anyone here has used 50/50 with 1/2 being organic and the other 1/2 regular hydroponic nutrients.

Any tips on maintaining proper ph levels?? Is once a week enough to change nutrient solution?? This is new ground for me and I would REALLY appreciate any tips from actual hydroponic **vegetable** gardeners. For starters I will grow chard and romaine.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.