Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nutrient Lock-out???!


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-09-2009, 08:46 AM
[email protected] lisawoodard09@comcast.net is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Question Nutrient Lock-out???!

Detailed information on nutrient Lock-out, please???!!! How do you know if you may have nutrient lock-out? This is why you're supposed to read directions (haha). When I started with the three-part Flora series; thought I was just supposed to add Floragro until the plants were ready to bloom before I start adding florabloom and them didn't know what floramicro was for. Within a few days after looking at back of bottle, realized I was to add all three at same time. Of course, did it backwards. Added micro last. Replaced nutrients last Sunday for first time, and added micro last again. Got two setups: Fish tank without fish (growing lettuce & some broccoli). Plants look great w/ a little stretching. This is third week and they're at 3". 2nd setup is in a tupperware with misters to 6 plants (4 corn, 1 tom., 1 cucum). 1 corn seed is 4", 2 others are sprouts and the rest, don't think they like the water. Anyway, my question is: Once locked-out, always locked-out?!! Do I have to start over with new seeds? Can I replace nutrients and see if that works. What are some of the signs of lock-out. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.