Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

help to figure out ppm


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-21-2010, 07:53 PM
bratattack bratattack is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chandler, Az
Posts: 5
Default help to figure out ppm

I have read on how to do ppm to make my own solution from chemicals but Im just not getting it, with molecular mass and so on... I feel like an idiot. I think Im reading too much into it can someone please explain how to do this in lamens terms???? Ive looked at the periodic table and the masses differ from what some of the blogs are saying so one of us has it figured wrong Im assuming its me.

Heres a recipe for melons I found
concentrate:

Nitrate-215ppm
k-343
p-86
ca-200
mg-53
s-75
fe-6,80
b-0.70
mn-1.97
zn-0.25
mo-.05
cu-.07

I would like to translate into grams

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.