Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

New to the forums need some help.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:59 PM
solomfg solomfg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Default New to the forums need some help.

I recently purchased 3 head MIST maker TEFLON aeroponic FOGGER 4 NUTRAMIST - eBay (item 220680359870 end time Apr-06-11 09:44:54 PDT) which is a 3 Head Nutramist Aeroponic Fogger I got this to humidify my greenhouse outside (it's relatively small about 7x4 foot) but when I plugged this in all it does is push fog into container and then pours onto the floor it is in no way humidifying the air...what should I do? Am I missing something?

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.