Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

I have fruit flies


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Holly Holly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7
Default I have fruit flies

To Ron I have fruit flies or some kind of really small nats in my grow room on my pot plants. Why would they be in there What do they want with my plants. What is the best way to get rid of these. They do not appear to be harming the plants but they are an extreme pest. Thank you for your time.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.