Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

brown spots between the veins


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Frank Frank is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6
Default brown spots between the veins

Hey Ron,
Thanks for all the help so far. I am having a problem with my plants developing brown spots between the veins of the leaves. It started on some of the bottom fan leaves, now it's becoming more and more uniform. I am guessing a (Mg) deficiency but it could also be iron. Please answer asap I lost 8 of 10 plants to an earlier over fertilization episode. She is my last hope. I think the other one is a he and will have to be terminated.
Thanks bro,
Frank

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.