Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My First system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 08-27-2011, 01:35 PM
jamromhem jamromhem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 143
Default

I figured I would give an update on my system. After some inspection I found that the humidity in my root zone was WAY too low. It is probably a no brainer being in an air conditioned house with one of the ends wide open.

I sealed off the open end with the end cap that was supposed to be there and I just never got around to putting back on. I also opened more holes on the pipe running through the main tube. to provide water from more angles. The pump is barely providing enough preasure so I might have to think about some new ways to deliver the water to the roots.

I am thinking about either adding a fogger or perhaps changing out the water delivery tube with one that I can place landscape misting emiters. I am also considering replacing my current lettuce system with a continuous flow WC. Similar to commercial lettuce production.

I will just have to think of a way to get it all built and prevent water leaks, and collect any water leaks that do occure.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.