Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

how to control the temperature


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:32 AM
novice novice is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Default how to control the temperature

Ron, you've been a great help and we are getting ready to build a permanent greenhouse is northern Texas. I have read your sight and now have a question about how to control the temperature here when it reaches 100+ - do I understand that since I have a low dewpoint (less than 60) that I cannot use a swamp cooler and must use and air conditioner? if so, what size to you recommend of a 12 x 14 greenhouse that will get a lot of shade, but the temps are high - thx novice

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.