Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Newbie Questions about my mega farm ebb&flow system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:55 PM
DT4 DT4 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Default Newbie Questions about my mega farm ebb&flow system

Hi,

I am new to hydroponics and decided to buy a Mega Garden system by HydraFarm to get started on this learning adventure. I have a 4 tube T5 fixture inches above and have a couple of questions:

How deep do I place the 1.5 inch rockwool square? Will the hydroton draw any of the water upward beyond the level which the water floods? If I placed the rockwool so that the bottom makes contact with the very top of the water, it seems like it would be buried quite deep when planting something like lettuce.

Thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.