Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

water recycling for DWC


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-14-2012, 06:31 PM
jollygreenmidget jollygreenmidget is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Default water recycling for DWC

I plan on doing some tomatoes using the DWC method just because I am more familiar with it and where I live at water is at a premium. I want to use hydro for tomatoes and lettuce because I read that it uses less water than planting them in the ground. I now read that the resevour must be changed out every so often. Is there any way to recycle the water, say, run it throught some filters. I guess I could go to the trouble of distilling it but it seems like a lot of trouble to go to that length. (BTW I'm new here and sorry if I didn't use the search button this time).

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.