![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there any way to adapt the bottle neck of a 2 liter bottle to a bleach bottle. Can you glue neck of a 2 liter bottle to a bleach bottle or can you melt them together? I have already assembled the 11 plant garden. I need to alter the system to fit both 2 liter bottles and bleach bottles. I would like to grow tomatoes and need added root space.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
With this 2 part epoxy glue you can make anything stick to anything else. Any hardware store.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|