![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hey ron,getting pretty hot up here in no. fla.i want to put shadecloth over the greenhouse for the summer but am confused about the type.how much shade do i need for tomatoes & hot peppers.also,does the % for the cloth pertain to the amount of shade or the sun which is allowed to pass thru?great site
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It how much sun it keeps out. I have went from 40 % which wasn't enough to 70% with good results growing tomatoes and peppers. Old timers here in FL said I couldn't grow under that much shade cloth but I never listen to the so called experts.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|