![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't know if it's the lighting or not, but it looks a little on the yellow side. It may just be recovering, or still have a problem. Did you get the right kind of pH drops yet? Now that the seedlings are getting bigger, I would probably up the nutrients to about 2/3 to 3/4 strength. They should start growing quickly if their getting enough light.
Also, I was looking for new articles today when I came across these three that I think you may find useful. Control Yourself: Understanding the Basics of Indoor Climate Control What’s the Problem? Hydroponic Troubleshooting Cultivating Cucumbers P.S. Bigdaddy216, did you get the e-mail I sent you. If not, I can re-send it.. |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|