Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

tomatoes meant for a greenhouse.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Ron Ron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,285
Default

The 2-liter is better for patio type tomatoes. I would use the gallon system for anything larger than 3 feet.
I have never tried tomato plants just for greenhouses. I use nothing but regular tomatoes plants that I buy at my local nursery.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.