Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Anybody using a Verti-Gro System


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-25-2019, 09:07 PM
gdgdad gdgdad is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: West Central FL (near gulf)
Posts: 75
Default Verti Grow

I'm not using their stands either, but I do use their nutrients - they're EXCELLENT. I've actually been to their nursery, it's about an hour from where I live. They had veggies in the vertical stands growing great - in January. (albeit this is Florida). I'm heading back there soon, I'm almost out of nutrients. I'll be asking how they heat their green house on those "seldom" cold nights down here. Some where on my main post (http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=4344) there's a pcture I took while at Verti-Gro. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.