![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi
I newbie just ask anyone use floating raft system before and can use it for planting watermelon or strawberry |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am not exactly sure what you are asking. Though if you are thinking of using a water culture type of system for watermelon and strawberry's, it should be fine for strawberry's but watermelons produce very heavy fruit that can be a problem with that type of system.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I mean use this Floating raft system to plant fruit
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It would work right up until the water mellons crush the system....
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|