Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

what is the best ppm meter


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 01-31-2009, 04:07 AM
Ron Ron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,285
Default

The best PPM meter that has lasted the longest is the Dip Stick. It doesn't need calibrating and has an automatic shut off for people like me who leave the pen on and the batteries die. Cost $110.00 but well worth it.

Here in Florida I can grow just about any herb. Their is a greenhouse down the road that sells 150 verities that I am going to try to see which ones do best in hydroponics. I will let you know.

If you let me know what comment you are referring to I will post it right under the comment so it will make sense.

Ron
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.