![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would like to ask if anyone can identify what deficiency my brussel sprout leaves are displaying?
Genhydro drip water farm pH 6.0 EC 2.0 Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry for the delay in this post. I simply don't have much experience with growing brussel sprouts, and was hoping others with experiance with them would way in. I just don't like them myself (go figure). I was wondering how they were doing? As I looked up the pH and EC levels both might be a little low.
Vegetable Requirements Last edited by GpsFrontier; 01-16-2010 at 07:24 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I grow them in dirt but not hydro.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|