Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

How much light?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-20-2010, 06:27 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

I use natural lighting myself, so I don't have much experience with artificial lighting. But in general I would think stronger lights would be better, though I don't know what the difference in energy consumption would be, and heat can defiantly be an issue in confined spaces. I just try to think ahead, you may want to use the light for other setups in the future. What type of system are you planing? What are you wanting to grow?
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.