Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

Planning my setup, input needed


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 04-23-2010, 11:31 PM
sh4dowman sh4dowman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South East Asia
Posts: 9
Default

I will leave this thread as it is for now. The coming week I will make a more detailled plan of what we want to grow and how much. I need to check the restaurant usage/vegetable prices and also will have a look at the local markets in case we want to grow bigger. When I have the numbers and a better idea of the size, I will update my post here. Thanks for the advice so far
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.