Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

Beginner need lots of help


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:44 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Do you have a link the the particular nutrients you are using/planing, I wasn't aware that Advanced Nutrients had a 3 part nutrient mix. Or are you talking about 3 different nutrients for 3 different crops? Also I am a little confused on your setup. Are you planing 3 separate systems, with one crop in each? What crops are you planing? How many plants each? What is the size (gallons) of the reservoir/s.

Quote:
how am I supposed to regulate all the different nutrients if I am using 3 premixed nutrient solutions
I'm not sure if you mean each individual element (nutrient) in a pre-mixed nutrient or not, but if so you cant. That is why you change the nutrient solution periodically to bring it back to a balanced solution.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.