![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Aquaponics Forum/Discussion? | |||
| YES |
|
5 | 100.00% |
| NO |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you think we can get get a forum/Discussion for Just Aquaponics? There is much going on with Aquaponics for the hobbyist and commercial grower.
Just and Idea! Thanks
Last edited by simon; 01-29-2011 at 12:48 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I haven't gotten into aquaponics myself, so I don't have any first hand experience with it. Although I have saved some good information on the subject over time that I can post for anyone interested.
Backyard aquaponics (online magazine) Backyard aquaponics (first issue 2007 in pdf.) Backyard Aquaponics Magazine Aquaponic System - Design Manual AQUAPONICS - INTEGRATION OF HYDROPONICS WITH AQUACULTURE AQUAPONICS - INTEGRATION OF HYDROPONICS WITH AQUACULTURE 2 (An extensive list of resources) Barrel-ponics Construction of Automatic Bell Siphons for Backyard Aquaponic Systems Recirculating Aquaculture Tank Production Systems: Aquaponics—Integrating Fish and Plant Culture Aquaponics Growing Fish and Plants Together Last edited by GpsFrontier; 01-29-2011 at 07:22 PM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the links to the magazine. I really want to give that system a try at some point
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|