![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What brand of leds are you using and what will you be growing?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
In those panels in the picture? Nichia, Cree, Bridgelux.
My next set will likely be solid BridgeLux as they can offer almost every wavelength and at some great efficiencies. I will be growing lettuces, basil, cilantro, parsley, maybe some sort of tiny onion as well in the NFT. As for the DWC, peppers and tomatoes. Last edited by hydrophotobio; 03-12-2011 at 01:40 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
My system is roughly 28 x 32 inches, currently I'm using two 300 watt cfls, can I use a led in combination with these cfls to improve in both growth and in flowering? If so what do you recommend? Also what kind of peppers and tomatoes are you going to grow?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|