Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

epsom salt?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-21-2011, 03:32 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Ya, that's why I tried to explain the difference between using nutrients designed for hydroponics, and soil. I agree though, I would rather use the Cal-Mg supplement than Epsom salt if using a non hydroponic specific nutrient. Speaking of witch, I have herd of people using nothing but Tomato tone, though I don't know how strong they mix it. It looks to be a organic nutrient with beneficial microbes, so I assume the beneficial microbes break it farther down into a complete nutrient that includes enough of the micro-elements in the end. Also He didn't change the nutrient solution very often, but just adds to it. I assume that keeps the beneficial microbes breeding, and the break down into the needed elements continually ongoing.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.