Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

newbie needs help with hypothetical system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 05-16-2011, 12:39 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Hey watercatwn6535nd,
when I read that post I thought of your setup. I tried searching all your past posts for some pictures of your grow room that showed the lights, but couldn't find them. I was going to post a link to the thread with the pics. I guess they were in videos and not posted pics, that's why I couldn't find them. How's the greenhouse construction going? Anything growing in it yet?
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.