Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

My seeds are sowed!


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 AM
fintuckyfarms fintuckyfarms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a
Posts: 347
Default

So here is the finished product. Again not a permanet home, just trying to get the little guys some light as the HVAC guy comes today to replace my heatpump and I wont have much time to fiddle with it. Eventually it will hang over a bench in the greenhouse but until then I will have to find a better place in the home that is out of the way and not on my new wood floors. I know it is not "ideal" and the light is probably too far way, but it is the best I can do today. I am surprised at how much light it puts out. Way more than what is coming in from both the south and the west windows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics 018.jpg
Views:	1130
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1210   Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics 019.jpg
Views:	1063
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1211  

Last edited by fintuckyfarms; 06-14-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.