Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

New drain pipe NFT/EF lettuce system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 06-21-2011, 06:54 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

They look good, makes me want a nice salad. Which ones are limp? I also notice you have seedlings in the same system with the 30 day plants. The nutrient strength may be to strong for the seedlings, or weak for the larger plants. I don't know how much volume of water (nutrient solution) your using for plants, but 4 weeks is the max length of time I have ever gone between changes myself. I was about 3/4 gallons of nutrient solution per plant. But when they got to be about the size of your 30 day plants, I upped the nutrient strength from about 1/2 strength, to about 3/4 strength, and changed the nutrients about every 2 weeks. Though all my plants were the same size. regardless, your plants look pretty healthy from the pictures.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.