Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

bitter basil??? Help


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 07-22-2011, 09:28 PM
rootspook rootspook is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SC
Posts: 6
Default

GPS thanks for the response. I'll follow up with General Hydro and get back with you. To clarify I use 5mL/ gallon of floragro, 5mL/ gallon of floramicro, and 2mL/gallon of florabloom. I change every 2 weeks and was only flushing the plants with fresh water for 15 min or so. I'll flush more and try more frequent changes to see if it helps. I included some pics. The roots of the large plants have grown together but I was able to get a smaller plant out. I'm not sure if the plants are too close together I could alternate next time. Thanks again and I'll report back with taste results and the GH response.







Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.