Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

anyone having problems with GH MaxiBloom?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 AM
jamromhem jamromhem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 143
Default

wow, no I haven't heard that one before. I guess it is very possible to happen. I hope my maxibloom I haven't opened yet is good :P..

I call them directly with any questions... Have you tried to call yet? I am very interested in hearing what their end of the story is.

This might lead me into some home chemestry to try to get thing where I want them and not have to worry about foctory mistakes.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.