Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

My seeds are sowed!


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #35  
Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM
fintuckyfarms fintuckyfarms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a
Posts: 347
Default

Pumpkins are still growing and getting darker orange each day. I had to tear the inside system down as the lettuce bolted and it was done. I think I am done for a while, but if I do anything it will be another inside lettuce and spinach dwc bubbler. At least till I get my greenhouse built.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.