Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

Beneficial microbes, water quality, and pathogens


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 11-15-2011, 02:32 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

In my search for Trichoderma products today (beneficial microbes) for my greenhouse production, I came across this article and thought it would be good share it with the forum members.

Trichoderma in Hydroponic Systems

I haven't read it yet, but I saved it on my computer in a text document (as I do with all good articles), and printed it out for me to read tomorrow. It was written by Dr Lynette Morgan, so it is well worth reading. And going by the section titles, the article looks to be the about the most informative I have seen yet on using the beneficial microbes "Trichoderma" in hydroponic systems.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.