Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

Real Plant Water?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 12-06-2011, 06:48 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

hey crad,
I admit I have only spent a couple minutes total researching the product, but I have only found manufactures/retailers selling it, and the claims they make about it on their websites. Obliviously that isn't good information to go on, but it's about all there is out there (I'm sure). I haven't done it yet but you can try the same search but refine the search to .edu websites. Though good luck with that, university's don't really spend money and resources for product development (if they did it would be questionable). So you would be very unlikely to find any real study's on it from reputable sources. You can also try using a pdf. search engine, but make sure the original url is from a reputable source.

Bottom line is, all your likely to find is manufactures/retailers making claims, some testimonials posted by manufactures and/or retailers, perhaps some testimonials in forums of questionable origin/motives. None of which is reliable information. But as I stated in my first post in this thread:

"Though if anyone has any verifiable information/study's by a qualified research facility's (not manufactures or sales websites) I would like to see it, to see if there is any validity to the claims."

I'm still waiting... But not holding my breath.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.