![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Ron, After success with my 11 plant 2 liter garden for the past year, I am now looking at building a gallon system. The only question I have at this time is what is the advantage of using the bleach bottles over the 2 liter bottles for this system?
It seems that the 2 liter bottles with solo cups would be a lot more practical. Mitch |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Mitch
The gallon size is just for larger plants. Some plants like Spider Plants or Ivy will slit a solo cup because they need more root room. If you are growing short term plants then I would go with the 2 liter. Ron |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|