![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gudday there. Firstly, this site is fabulous. Wonderful what you have done here. A true center for knowledge. Well anyway...I am starting a hydroponics system. Finally got sick of dreaming, started building. However, I want to grow something different, something pretty. Does anyone know of a good flower, small, that loves water and would be good to grow from a seed? Would love some info. Thank you very much. I appreciate immensely how you approach this web page. Fabulous, fabulous!!! Russó
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have discovered that almost any ornamental plants like flowers grow very well in hydroponics and they transplant well to dirt pots for resale with minimal shock.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|