![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
so ron, i wrote a while back concerning the a light I had purchased. It was a 1000 watt sunsytstem (hps). For three generations since i have bought the light, i have yet to get a decent harvest. the flowers and leaves yellow and die quickly, and about 3/4 of my garden dies before it gets to harvest time. I know that growing plants cannot be this difficult. So, here's the question:
Have you ever heard of a ballast or the bulb itself being faulty (before 12 months for the bulb), but still working and giving out light? My bulb compared with a friends regular HPS bulb does appear to be more yellow to red in spectrum. If it's the sunagro bulb, shouldn't it appear to be less yellow or red? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
No I have not. I don't think it is your light spectrum. I would buy a light meter to make sure at least they are getting enough lumens.
I have tried all brands and have noticed that different brands do put out different shades of light. MH is always white but hps are different colors. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|