Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Information.

Old 05-01-2010, 05:45 PM

Default Information.

Okay, so i may get Flamed or banned for this but I'm going to ask it anyways. Why does their seem to be little to no forums on the internet for hydroponics. This is the only one that i have ran into that is so focused on hydro and has lots of great information but seems to have relatively low activity considering how many hydro retailers and ebay items their are when you search for "hydroponics". Typically when I search i come across a lot of information for growing "other items" which i have no interest in. In short I find it odd how something with such a large following seems to have such a small web presence or is so hard to find. Im interested in where others gather their information from.

Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 AM

I know what you mean. The "other items" are still plants though and the information on those forums is gold, no one knows small scale hydroponics like cannabis growers.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:40 PM

^^^ THIS....best hydro info on the web is on those sites, those guys know how to grow.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:31 AM

This site gets lot's of visitors, even registered users. Some will never post because they are just registering to be able to view the images. But almost every user to this site is new to hydroponics, going by what they say when they do post. I can't speak for other users, but I simply feel they are intimidated/afraid to ask questions, or reply to posts because of a certain user that doesn't like it when other users post there opinions. That doesn't help/increase the fallowing of users, they simply just go elsewhere. That Just drags down the site, and all the input they may have added to it never gets posted.