Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

Attention potheads !

Old 02-12-2009, 06:49 AM

Default Attention potheads !

ATTENTION POTHEADS !!!!!!!!!

I have been coming to this site almost since Ron started it.

If your brains weren't so stupified by the crap you ingest, you might have read in the past where Ron has clearly stated that he does not support illegal drug growing on this website.

If any of you have an ounce of common sense, you may understand why. You all possibly do know that this site is electronically monitored by the DEA because of the potential of hydroponics in growing more potent plants than marijuana. If you are engaged in an illegal activity, I hope each and everyone of you are traced and prosecuted.

Now, why don't you forget about visiting this place and go to places where your questions may be answered, like the pot sites on the internet and leave this place for the educational benefit of kids and others who have serious interest in soiless gardening.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:49 AM

What are you talking about. I am totally in favor of not only decriminalizing pot but all drugs.
We have a real war to deal with now and no longer have the time and or resources to spend on the bogus 30 year old drug war.
As a matter of fact I have decided to become the first member of the:

Partnership For A Drug War Free America. Please send your donations to me HydroRon.

P.S. Don't start asking any stupid pot questions because I won't answer them.