Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

grow rocks on the net

Old 02-13-2009, 06:38 AM

Default grow rocks on the net

dear ron, i hate to bother you with something as simple as this but i looked on your site and you only said to get grow rocks at a grow center. i have looked up grow rocks on the net and cant find anything and have been to several nurseries and walmart and lowels and home depo and nobody knows what they are. could you please post the manufactory name of the grow rock co. so that i can start tracking them down. also could you tell me where you got your 1 hour timer that you use and if i have any favors left after all of this could you please tell me where to buy a swamp cooler pad. i love your site very much and rushed out and bought the pipe fittings so that i can start. i have been looking at hydroponics for years but it was either to expensive or complicated or something always turned me off of completing a project. your setup is one of the simplest and cheapest iv ever seen. i was wondering about the 15 min timer that you sell seams to me that this could lead to over watering. also maybe my lack of knowledge on the subject could be to blame. thank you so very much and i love your site. sincerly A_Stanley@yahoo.com

Old 02-13-2009, 06:39 AM

I am selling bags of growrocks now. You will have to try a greenhouse supply store to find swamp cooler pads. grow rocks holds so much oxygen that over watering the plants is hard to do.