Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

How do you upload pics

Old 02-10-2011, 08:59 PM

Default How do you upload pics

I cant seam to upload pics i was reading some where that there is an easy way to upload... does any one no how ?

Old 02-11-2011, 04:06 AM

To upload pictures to your post, look just below the:

"submit reply" and "preview post" buttons

You will find an "Additional Options" section. The second box down is the "attach files" box, click on the "Manage Attachments" button. In the top of the small window that pops up there will be 5 empty boxes with a browse button next to them. Click on the browse button and navigate to where the file (picture) is on your computer in the next window that pops up. Double click on the picture you want to upload. Repeat up to five times, then click the "Upload" button next to them. You can add up to 20 pictures in a single post (5 pictures at a time).

To upload pictures to a album. Near the top of each page there is some options:
User CP, Register, FAQ, Community, Calendar, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, Log Out

Click on the "User CP" link. This takes you to your control panel (cp). Click on "Pictures & Albums" on the left hand side of your control panel. Then click the "Add Album" link. Fill in the blanks for the album, give it a title and description, and click submit. Then click the "upload pictures" link, and browse to the pictures you want to upload, just like for inserting them into a post. You can add up to 60 pictures in a album.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-11-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:41 AM

Default this is what happens

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:57 PM

I think I have gotten that message before also. I'm not sure what that is exactly, I assumed it was a problem with the browser or my computer (because I uploaded images before that fine). I think I just cleared the cache and cookies, them shut down the browser (maybe even restarted the computer). Some kind of computer glitch anyway. I haven't had that message in a long time, but I wind up clearing the cookies out of my browser about once a week for other reasons.