Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Is Whole Grains Food Good For Weight Loss?

Old 12-20-2018, 06:57 AM

Default Is Whole Grains Food Good For Weight Loss?

Coarse grains help to lose weight, because coarse grains contain rich dietary fiber, which can promote the decomposition of fat. Eating coarse grains can play a role in weight loss and lipid reduction. Most women like to choose weight loss supplement for a long term weight control. All efforts should be health-based.

But even so, it is impossible to use whole grains as a staple food. because:
Coarse grains are rich in insoluble cellulose, and excessive cellulose can cause intestinal obstruction, just like the application of weight loss pills, you can not take it as the only way out. Therefore, eating too much coarse grains is easy to indigest. Long-term overdose of coarse grains affects absorption and makes the body lack many basic nutrients. Especially for those adolescents and pregnant women and lactating women who are in the growth stage, it is especially disadvantageous.

Cellulose in coarse grains can also interfere with drug absorption, reducing some of the effects of lowering blood fat and antipsychotics. Promoting more consumption of whole grains during weight loss does not mean replacing the staple food with whole grains. Eat whole grains, you can eat with fine grains, more delicious. At the same time, after eating coarse grains, you should also drink plenty of water to ensure the normal operation of the intestines. For other detailed articles on coarse grains, Mint Forum's post on coarse grains (transfer) can be used for better reference by babies, so that you can eat more coarse grains and enjoy better weight loss.

Old 01-02-2019, 01:27 PM

I believe that whole grains..actually foods with grains are carbohydrates???
right!! so you can not loose weight while you are building up calories in your body. if i am wrong correct me..not unless you find a way to burn up the calories then you will just add up weight.
minotaurfightstore | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/lp/tatami-bjj-gi/ |

Last edited by Sandertristan; 03-01-2024 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandertristan View Post
I believe that whole grains..actually foods with grains are carbohydrates???
right!! so you can not loose weight while you are building up calories in your body.. phen375 reviews if i am wrong correct me..not unless you find a way to burn up the calories then you will just add up weight.
All of these which are not preserve with these liabilities