Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Goodbye...

Old 03-14-2012, 08:06 PM

Default Goodbye...

This forum officially sucks...there's very little traffic and little feedback on posts...I guess they're all too stoned...haha...happy trails...

Old 03-15-2012, 01:22 AM

Swainer
Sorry you feel that way.
Keep in mind that the people who participate in the forum aren't paid to do so (any more than your paid). In my case, not only am I busy building my greenhouse operation, and I'm way behind in getting plants growing in it ("NO" growing plants, "NO" income for me), but this last week I've been been working 7 to 10 hour days painting to earn the money I need to get the greenhouse up and running. Not to mention doing it only getting between 3 to 4 hours sleep a night. I just don't have much time to spare these days.

P.S.
If there are forum users that are pot growers, they don't post here (at least they don't say so). If your looking for a pot growing forum, there are plenty of them if you look around. The people in this forum have obligations to deal with (not just the next joint to smoke). Bottom line, I take offense to your reference that people here are to stoned to reply in time for you. What contributions have you posted (not questions), what time have you invested in research or even posting reply's for others? You want instant answers, get a book. Not a problem, as you said, Goodby. As the saying goes don't let the screen door hit your fanny on the way out..

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 03-16-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:13 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ovendoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpsFrontier View Post
Swainer
Sorry you feel that way.
Keep in mind that the people who participate in the forum aren't paid to do so (any more than your paid). In my case, not only am I busy building my greenhouse operation, and I'm way behind in getting plants growing in it ("NO" growing plants, "NO" income for me), but this last week I've been been working 7 to 10 hour days painting to earn the money I need to get the greenhouse up and running. Not to mention doing it only getting between 3 to 4 hours sleep a night. I just don't have much time to spare these days.

P.S.
If there are forum users that are pot growers, they don't post here (at least they don't say so). If your looking for a pot growing forum, there are plenty of them if you look around. The people in this forum have obligations to deal with (not just the next joint to smoke). Bottom line, I take offense to your reference that people here are to stoned to reply in time for you. What contributions have you posted (not questions), what time have you invested in research or even posting reply's for others? You want instant answers, get a book. Not a problem, as you said, Goodby. As the saying goes don't let the screen door hit your fanny on the way out..
+1
sorry ya feel this way
but in all reality ''grow up''
some of us here don't have time to set on line and shoot the bull
I have 500 tomato plants to tend with 1000+ more to start
and that's not counting the peppers

Doc.